Thanks to my good friend Sharon for bestowing the Versatile Blogger award.
Sharon and get an education. She's quite the blog diva.
Seven things about myself, per the award rules:
1. I have the smallest toenails on the planet.
2. I'm from North Carolina originally, so I really, really, miss the ocean out here in the Midwest.
3. I have never broken a bone, but my daughter just broke two at once. She is such an overachiever.
4. I am married to a minister, but don't hold it against me.
5. My favorite children's book is Knuffle Bunny (although growing up it was Amelia Bedelia).
6. I once saw Sherman Helmsley in a grocery store parking lot.
7. I am really nervous about this whole writing venture thingy-dingy.
As requested, I will dutifully pass this award to a few friends that I have met recently and have their own blogs:
Susan Uhlig (a.k.a. Ford), who gives great advice to aspiring writers.
Shannon Moore, who reviews new books in the children's market.
Lindsay Miller Weiss, who gets paid to blog (!) and is an aspiring children's author.
Michelle Brown, who is an awesome new critique friend and fellow writer.
Tara Lazar, who I just met in the blog world and is the founder of PiBoIdMo. What a find!
Thanks again Sharon for getting me involved with the writers' blogosphere!